Thoughts: My best nine (Instagram)
I have been instagramming for a while now, running two accounts. My personal one @justplainsuus and my bookstagram one @justplainbooks. There is a thing you can do which looks at your ‘best nine‘ posts of the year (the ones with the most likes) and I thought it might be nice to share them!
To start with: my personal instagram.
I really liked seeing this picture, it captures a lot of the things I loved of the past year (top left to bottom corner right)
- Books: I mean, I love books it is pretty obvious by now
- Beer and also spending time with my friends (this was in Maastricht)
- Art (and books): my first ever piece of made-on-request art, a gift from my parents for my graduation
- La La Land, as mentioned in my favorites post I have only seen this movie 5 times this year and this picture was of the pleinbios screening on my birthday!
- New home! I moved! I live with my best friends and it is a learning experience, but also it is great!
- Sports: well I don’t LOVE sports, but it is nice to be able to do some jogging in my favorite city!
- Rotterdam: speaking of my favorite city…
- More art and a reminder of my trip to Singapore at the beginning of the year
Next up my bookstagram (an acronym for books on instagram)
First of: holy shit that is a lot of likes! Secondly I would like to thank all the people who read this and also follow me there. I passed a 100 followers this year!
What I like most about this ‘best nine’ is the diversity of the images. If I look at my best nine of 2016 it has a lot of similar looking photos. It’s also nice to see a lot of posts of my #bbbookstagram challenge (I wrote a post about that one here).
What does your ‘best nine’ look like? And is there anything you would like to see more of on my Instagram feed? Let me know in the comments below!